Friday 18 March 2016

National Awkward Moments Day

Barely a day goes by where I don't say or do anything or be involved with something awkward, so I was so glad to learn that today is National Awkward Moments Day, so I can celebrate myself and all my awkward moments!

I could write a book about my awkward moments, but this is the future, and in the future, we write blogs. So I did and now I want to revisit some of my old blog posts and highlight my favourite awkward moments.

 There's the times where I turn up wearing the same clothes as my friends, my boss or just complete strangers at a wedding.

Then there's the awkward moments created by my son just by asking or saying the most "innocent things" at the most inappropriate time.

It doesn't matter whether I am in a supermarket, or at a funeral, awkward moments have a habit of finding me.

These are just some of the awkward moments I have written about, there's still time to be caught off guard with my skirt tucked in my knickers, or walking around with toilet paper stuck to my shoe, or even sneezing and farting at the same time whilst sat in the dining room of a B&B in Great Yarmouth, now that was awkward, but that story is for another day.

Do you care to share any of your awkward moment stories?

5 comments:

  1. I am always going through awkward moments, from waving at the wrong people (who I think are someone else) to falling over in front of strangers. That's me all over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! I am sooo awkward its unreal! I talk to anyone and everyone, no matter where they are. Some people don't respond. Very awkward!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling, and it makes it even more awkward when you catch the silent ones rolling their eyes as if to say oh help I've got a right one here!

      Delete
  3. I have awkward moments all the time, I try to shake them off though especially if they happen among strangers!

    ReplyDelete