There is so much I have already achieved but then again there is so much more that I want to do.
So I thought a slight kick up the backside might get me going and what better way than to tell the world what I want to do, I'm going to have to do it then, right?
So I thought I'd make a start on my bucket list, and jot down a few ideas of what I want to do with the rest of my life.
I thought it was going to be easy to start with but then I found I ran out of ideas, so I'll make a start with what I've thought of and just add to it if anything else takes my fancy.
- Learn to play the guitar
- Learn to sew properly
- Learn to knit properly
- Go on the Russian Vodka Train
- Return to Mexico
- Go to Disney World
- Take my son to Disneyland Paris
- Go to a Music Festival
- Run an official 10km race
- Run a half marathon
- Run a marathon
- See Phantom of The Opera
- See Cats (again ) - completed September 2015
- See Wicked
- See Barnum
- See the Northern Lights
- Eat at a Michelin Star restaurant
- Ride the Orient Express
- Go skiing or snowboarding
- Spend Christmas somewhere hot
- Spend Christmas somewhere snowy
- Spend the night in a haunted house
- Go on a Zombie Run
- Spend a weekend in London
- Own a personalised car registration plate
- Go to Las Vegas ( although I suspect this will be carried over in the future onto my 50 things to do before 50 list!)
- Maybe have another baby!
Have you got a bucket list?
What would you most like to do before your next milestone birthday?
Let me know in the comments