Friday 13 June 2014

Juneathon 2014 - Day 12 & 13

Yesterday was another fairly non active day, too much to do around the house, thought I would make the most of the good weather and try to wash and dry as much washing as I could ( and I did ). The evening was also non eventful, Squiggle went to his grandma's for a sleepover so I took the opportunity to go to the pub for a child free tea and then get back home and watch as many episodes of Game of Thrones as I could cram in before bedtime.

Today, I took Squiggle to playgroup and spent the morning chasing the kids around before returning home to tackle the mountain of ironing I had created yesterday! Tonight I'm off out with the girls for a slap up meal followed by the pub, so I don't think I'll be doing much this weekend as I try to recover from tonight.

I will wish you all a happy weekend, just in case I don't get the chance to post over the next few days!


No comments:

Post a Comment