Monday 19 May 2014

Meal Planning Monday - 19th May 2014

Good evening everybody, I hope you all had a lovely weekend and managed to make the most of the beautiful weather we've all been having.

I was out celebrating a friend's last weekend of freedom before she gets married on Saturday, been a long time since I've had a 'proper' night out and thinking about it I think it was actually my first all day pub crawl! Thankfully though I didn't appear to drink too much because I woke up on Sunday with a clear head.
Anyway - you wait all year for a wedding and two come along on the same blooming day! My friend and my cousin are both getting married on Saturday, at the same time but in two completely different venues. I've got to try and juggle the night do's so that I can celebrate with both of them.

Anyway back to the post, and hopefully back to some sort of normality this week. I have no plans to be admitted into hospital, there are no airport runs, and no 'work related meals out'.

So what shall we be enjoying this week?

Monday - Spaghetti and meatballs
Tuesday - beef stroganoff
Wednesday - fish fingers and mash
Thursday - child free night - anything goes
Friday - Fakeaway - either Chinese or Thai ( will be chicken something or other )
Saturday - cousins wedding day, 3 course meal plus possible buffet at night.
Sunday - roast dinner with all the trimmings

As usual this post is linked up with Mrs M's Meal Planning linky, click below for some great food inspiration.


4 comments:

  1. Sounds good, I love beef stroganoff but I've never attempted to make it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually buy a jar of sauce and do it that way, but I found a very dusty copy of the Leiths Cookery Bible on my bookcase with a recipe in there, so I'm going to give it a whirl and if its any good I will be sharing it.

      Delete
  2. I love beef stroganoff too - but noone else does in our house. Hope its dry for your cousins wedding and that you have fun

    BNM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything sounds fab!
    I'm liking the sound of the Fakeaway!! :)

    ReplyDelete