Friday 14 March 2014

My Mad March Marathon Challenge: Days 13 & 14 - mini update

The last 2 days I have been busy stripping the wallpaper off my living room walls. I have been up and down the ladder more times than I can remember! It's certainly good work for toning the bingo wings up, but has been detrimental to my challenge, yet again I've done no cycling for 2 days, I am starting to worry that I will fall so far behind that I might never be able to catch up!

On a plus point I had no car today so I had to walk Squiddle to nursery and back, so I am going to count my walking miles in my challenge - see first post for the rules - plus as its my first ever Mad March Challenge I'll make it up as I go along, so the next time we shall all know the rules!!!

Monthly target -            1308.05 km
Cycled today -                          0 km
Walked today -                  4.35  km
Total cycled/walked -      304.90 km
Left to go -                      1003.15 km

No comments:

Post a Comment