Wednesday 5 March 2014

My Mad March Marathon Challenge: Day 5

Had a quiet day at home today, Squiggle was certainly full of beans this morning but he has been asleep all afternoon, I think he must be going through a growing phase. All he does these days is eat and sleep ( must be getting practice for when he is a teenager! ) So today has been perfect for me to get back on my exercise bike, catch up on my peddling and also on one or two programmes that I had recorded.

So today I have done 46.30 km / 28.77 miles in just over 2 hours, not bad. Even though I've only been at this for 5 days ( or 4 if you count yesterdays non effort ) my jeans did feel a bit looser today. I'm eager to weigh and measure myself but don't want to until I've done a week. I've been obsessed in the past weighing myself every day and it's not a good idea at all because weight differs every day so one day you could be up and the other be down.

Monthly target - 1308.05 km
Cycled today -         46.30 km
Total cycled -        149.90 km
Left to go -          1158.15 km

No comments:

Post a Comment