Sunday 2 March 2014

My Mad March Marathon Challenge: Day 2

After yesterdays effort I was really looking forward to going to bed and falling fast asleep. I could feel my eyes drooping as I wrote last night's blog. I got settled into bed and as soon as my head hit the pillow, I was asleep. Unfortunately it didn't last long as I was woken by Squiggle crying because he had been sick in the night. So thanks to the 4 am wake up call and struggle to get back to sleep afterwards, myself and Mr H have been walking around like zombies.

That said, I did make an effort to get back on my bike, in fact I made quite a few efforts, each attempt was interrupted by someone wanting something or other, but finally after getting Squiggle to bed tonight I've had a good peddling session - not as good as yesterday, but still enough to feel proud of myself.

So today's outcome is 35.50 km / 22.12 miles in 1 hour 35 mins and a bit of a sore bottom! - I think I might need to invest in a cushioned saddle because mine is just not comfy!

Monthly target - 1308.05 km
Cycled today -         35.50 km
Total cycled -          79.60 km
Left to go -         1228.45 km

No comments:

Post a Comment