Saturday 15 March 2014

My Mad March Marathon Challenge: Day 15

Wow, I'm nearly halfway through the month and have certainly started lagging behind, it's going to be tough going, but I am determined to do it! -  quitters never win and winners never quit, so I am going to persevere with it.

I have been out most of the day in Harrogate at The Great Northern Papercraft Extravaganza and will post separately about this, yet again the GPS failed me, so on record I have only walked 0.52 miles! ( I know I did a lot more than this walking up and down aisles and aisles of craft stalls! )

Any way I've redeemed myself tonight by doing just over 28 miles on the exercise bike in a little over an hour and a half.

Monthly target -            1308.05 km
Cycled today -                    45.55 km
Walked today -                    0.84 km
Total cycled/walked -      351.29 km
Left to go -                       956.76 km

No comments:

Post a Comment