Tuesday 16 April 2013

Tots Club at Wacky Warehouse

After promising Squiggle that one day he would get back to the Wacky Warehouse and weeks of him asking, I finally caved in and took him. I only wish I'd done it sooner!

It is so different during the week compared to the weekend, for a start it's a lot quieter and cheaper, secondly they provide free drinks for the kids, thirdly there's arts and crafts for them to do and last but not by any means least - adults can go on the equipment!

Oh how I wish I was 30 years younger, I could have such fun with Squiggle, I tried my best today but it's still very hard for me to manoeuvre with my war wounds, and I'm not as bendy as I used to be, but still, it was brilliant, climbing up and down and chasing him around. I made a new friend in the little girl who decided she was Squiggle's new best friend and was going to take him home with her!

Squiggle even did something out of the ordinary - he joined in with the painting, yes, he actually sat down and painted on paper, not the walls or doors that he is used to drawing on at home, but actual A4 paper. It's going to be framed when the paint finally dries as proof that he can do it!

Unfortunately, I'm now paying the price and sat here in agony, (with pleasure comes pain) but it was worth it to see Squiggle enjoying himself so much!


Not so sure about the wording on the balloon we were given though - 
As my husband asked when we got home - 
What sort of Wacky do you love? !!

No comments:

Post a Comment